Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Truck!

Today was water truck day.  I am so excited to report to our donors that it was the first day that our new water truck was in operation!  The process of getting it from Minnesota to Cite Soleil was much more difficult than any of us anticipated, but it was incredibly rewarding to see it roll into the first stop and deliver clean water to the poorest of the poor, bucket by bucket.

Cite Soleil is a place that I find beyond description.  Once again, I was humbled to serve as the hands of Christ in giving water to the thirsty.  And I was honored to have a chance to love the hundreds of beautiful children who flock to the truck.  I cried, I danced, I smiled, I sang, I carried, I hugged, and my heart was broken again and again.

Peace,
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment